The mission of Marblehead Special Education Parent Advisory Council (MHD SEPAC) is the understanding of, respect for and support of all children with special needs in the community. MHD SEPAC works to:
- Promote better understanding between parents / guardians and school officials.
- Advise the Director of Special Education Services and the School Committee on operations and development of special education programs, parent & teacher training needs, and help to develop policy.
- Promote communication between MHD SEPAC members, local, State and National organizations, councils and groups.
- Provide informational forums to parents, educators, students and professionals.
- Promote communication and awareness within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance and inclusion.
MHD SEPAC Bylaws
Click here for MHD SEPAC bylaws
MHD SEPAC Co-Chairs
Steven Alexander – Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meagan Taylor – Chair: email@example.com
MHD SEPAC Board of Directors
Jennifer Jackson – Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Glass – Treasurer: email@example.com
Amy Carnavale – Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Loewen – Officer: email@example.com
Melissa Davis – Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Dow – Officer: email@example.com
Brian Birke – Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Baily – Officer: email@example.com
Scott Solberg – Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org