“A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seus
- Parents who are learning about the special education process or have children already receiving special education services through Marblehead Public Schools.
- Parents who suspect their child(ren) may have learning or behavioral challenges.
- Parents wishing to network with other parents who understand their issues and concerns.
- Parents and educators who want to learn about local resources including testing, therapists, programs, workshops and legal and medical professionals.
- Parents and educators interested in receiving email notification for workshops, events and legislative activity.
MHD SEPAC is in the process of building a strong membership and welcome and encourage the involvement of all parents. We are seeking assistance in the following areas:
- A parent liason for each school.
- Web site content contributor
- Finance Manager / Fundraising Manager
- Recording Secretary
- Abbott Library Resource Center Manager
- We also welcome new ideas and causes we haven’t thought of yet. Please contact if you would like to get involved.
Sign up to receive MHD SEPAC news updates